We have been in consultation with our main partners to discuss priorities in terms of the support we can give over the coming weeks to our community.
Food and provisions at Tower Hill WILL continue to operate. Classes will NOT (as many of our attendees are over 60 -see figures below).
In terms of how to keep mentally well when in positions of social distance, we will be providing telephone and online support to our clients and the wider community.
We are all concerned about:-
1. Our own health, the health of our family, friends and wider community.
2. Access to food supplies.
3. Freedom of movement
4. Social Interactions
5. Stability of mind set
6. Security of jobs and homes.
Ways to help that are helpful:
1. Keep yourself safe and others by maintaining a good standard of hygiene.
2. Offer support where and when you can in your community.
3. Avoid stigmatising and excluding groups of people or individuals.
4. Share goods, food, cash donations – if you are in a position to.